In recent years glass splashbacks started as another alternative to being used above the bathroom vanity or above the benches in the kitchen & now are being used in many areas of the home to create a feature. With the modern & contemporary look & the many colours to select from, it is a stylish & decorative way in creating that room you always dreamt of.
Please Note: There are a few factors that can affect the slight variations in colour selection from reflection, room lighting to the gloss finish you get from glass splashbacks. Clear float glass is colourless & transparent when viewed face on, but due to the iron oxide found naturally in the raw materials used to produce glass the edge of the glass has an inherent green tinged which can vary colour appearance especially in the lighter colours. Low Iron glass which has had most of the iron oxide removed can be used as an alternative to give a more ultra-clear clear float glass.
- 6mm Clear Toughened Safety Glass or Low Iron
- Endless colour selection
- Many different finishes E.g.: Sparkle, pearl & metallic
- Easy to clean
- Very minimal number of joints
- Custom made to fit around cut-outs for range hoods & holes for power points, light switches & tap ware
- Templates made for perfect fit
- Colour safe- as colour is applied on inside of glass against wall, no fading or scratching
Colour glass is only limited by your imagination.
Please click on image to enlarge – Use arrow keys for < Back / Next >